Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Brother Loveridge from Sister Loveridge

After the Bishop came to take my temple recommend and release me from my calling, I told Staci that I wouldn't be attending sunday school and priesthood until after the election. I also told her that if she wanted me to stay she should get me a job in primary or nursery. (She is after all 1st counselor in primary.) Today I got the following email from her.



Dear Brother Loveridge,

Please help us prepare for our Sacrament meeting program on the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of October. During the last 2 blocks of church (10:15 - noon) in the chapel. We especially need help with Sister Miller's class (ages 4-6). One of the weeks Sister Miller will not be there. We especially need help with crowd control and with snack time in the middle of the practice outside on the back lawn area.

Thanks,
Sister Loveridge



I had to laugh at how formal it was, but I also have to admit there are good reasons that I love this woman.

No comments: